It is a Small World After All


I just had to share this article because my friend’s niece is featured in it.  I read this article a few days ago when it was published on July 14th.  I found it interesting and impressive but didn’t give it much attention as it was about an ELL teacher in Maine.  This teacher, Miss Quirion, was awarded a Fulbright Foreign Scholarship and is headed to Indonesia to teach English to high school students.  Yesterday, I was surprised to see this link shared on Facebook by one of my friends.  At first, I thought it was a cookie or advertisement.  Then I looked closely and read my friend’s post.  She was rightfully boasting about her niece; the woman from the article I read just a few days prior.  How cool!  It is truly a small world.  I can’t wait to see my friend to tell her that I blogged about her and her niece.

Click to read the article:

Maine Educator to Teach High School ESL in Indonesia


Stay cool in this hot July weather!




Comments

Popular Posts